If you believe in luck (well, we all do occasionally :-)), consider this bracelet your lucky charm, because it looks like a chain of seven four leaf clover leaves. To ensure the luck knows where to find you, make this bracelet in the clover shade of green. If you are more pragmatic, make a few of these bracelets in bright colours to liven up a summer outfit or as a gift for someone you want to cheer.
Yarn – about 10m / 11yds of Cotton yarn in any colour of your choice. For the bracelet shown in this tutorial I used Tangerine.
Tools – 3mm crochet hook
Now let’s get crocheting!
1. Chain 8, and join in the round with a slip stitch into the first chain.
2. Chain 1, then make 14 single crochet stitches around the ring. Join with a slip stitch into chain 1.
3. Chain 8, and join in the round with a slip stitch into the 5th chain from the hook.
4. To make a petal, [chain 2, 1 double crochet, 1 treble, 1 double crochet into the ring, chain 2, slip stitch into the same ring]. Repeat brackets twice to make 2 petals.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have 7 crocheted half leaves, or until you get the desired length of the bracelet + one more leaf.
6. Repeat step 4 to make two more petals, then make 1 single crochet in each of the next 3 chains, and 1 single crochet into next ring.
7. Repeat step 6 until you complete all leaves and return to the ring you made in steps 1 and 2. Make a single crochet into the chain 1 you made in step 2. Fasten off and weave in the ends.
Ta-da! The bracelet is ready. Now make more of them in different colours for more smiles and compliments.