This bag is good for any season of the year, but multiple cable patterns, worsted weight yarn and white color make it look cozy and “wintery”. You’ll definitely get noticed with a bag like this.
Dimensions of the finished bag:
Height (excluding shoulder strap) 30 cm (11¾”); Width — 32 cm (12½”);
Depth — 7 cm (2¾”); Shoulder strap — 73 cm (29”).
- 5 balls of Knitca Woolly Warmth yarn, 100% pure wool, 50g /1.7oz, 100m / 110yds., color #0001 White.
- Straight knitting needles size 4mm (US size 6) or size to obtain gauge (see “Gauge” for more information).
- 1 zipper 35 cm (13¾”) long.
- 2 x 40mm loops for connecting shoulder strap to the bag.
- 50 cm (20”) of printed cotton fabric (width 90 cm (35½”)) for lining (optional).
- Darning needle and sewing needle for finishing.
By downloading this pattern you confirm that you will use it for personal needs only. Only Knitca Craftmates have the right to use any of our patterns for commercial needs.